In case you missed my previous announcement, The Lazy Lizard's Tales is a finalist in this year's Singapore Blog Awards. I'm one of ten bloggers competing in the Panasonic Best Eco-Challenge Blog category, and really need all your support. Here's how to vote:
1.If you're voting for the first time, 'Like' Panasonic Singapore's Facebook page.
2. After you have 'Liked' the page, click on the tab that says 'Vote & Win'. Alternatively, you can also follow this link.
3. Select the button that says 'Vote Best Eco-Challenge'. It will show you the list of finalists for the category.
4. In terms of the number of votes cast, I'm currently in
5. Click on the heart to cast your vote. Since you're reading this on my blog, I'm going to assume that you're casting a vote for me. ;)
6. Once you have cast your vote, you will get a couple of dialogue boxes that will request your permission to post on your Facebook Wall. You can choose to share with your own friends that you've been voting in the Singapore Blog Awards Special Categories, or just select 'Skip' and 'Cancel'.
7. And there you have it! Your vote has been registered. Don't forget to check back the next day to vote again. You are entitled to one vote per category every day, so do remember to vote daily!
Voting in the Singapore Blog Awards takes place from 27th May to 23rd June. And you might be selected as one of the lucky voters to win a JBL Charge Stereo Speaker worth $249, or a JBL Flip Stereo Speaker worth $195!
Many of the posts written by fellow Panasonic Best Eco-Challenge blog finalists are being shared on the Singapore Blog Awards site, under our own category. And you can go here to read the posts that I've mirrored there.